REHAB, REBUILD, RENEW
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
SANCTUARY ATTIC INSULATION
Bids are currently being accepted for the sanctuary attic insulation. Requirement information may be obtained here: RFP Sanctuary Attic Insulation
Questions may be directed to:
Terence Sims, Parish Finance Council Chair, [email protected]
DEADLINE: Project shall be completed by April 30, 2023.
Unable to attend in person? We invite you to celebrate and participate in the Holy Mass virtually with us. You may also share in praying with us too. Noon Time Prayer and Bible Study are shared virtually at the times indicated below. Please invite and share with others.
Noon Time Prayer
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: Noon
Conference Call- (508) 924-5792
Thursdays: 6 pm
Conference Call- (508) 924-5792
Holy Mass in the Edifice and Online
Saturdays: 4 pm
Sundays: 8 am and 10 am
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am and 10:00am Gospel Mass
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - Convent Chapel
BLACK CATHOLICS ON THE ROAD TO SAINTHOOD
ON THE ROAD TO SAINTHOOD
Visit the link for information on the following Black Catholics whose cause for canonization are being considered:
- Mother Henriette Delille
- Mother Mary Lange
- Father Augustus Tolton
- Pierre Toussaint
- Julia Greeley
SACRAMENTS & RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
BAPTISM PREPARATION CLASS
Second Saturday: 12 noon
Fourth Sunday after the 10:00am Mass
Please contact the Rectory directly six months prior to wedding date.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturday: 3:30pm - 3:50pm (or anytime by appointment)
Sunday: 9:00am - 10:00am
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASSES
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:45am (Students in Grades K - 12 and adults interested in joining the Catholic Church)
Readings for the week of January 29, 2023
- Sunday: Zep 2:3; 3:12-13 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 (Matthew 5:3) / 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Mt 5:1-12a
- Monday: Heb 11:32-40 / Ps 31:20, 21, 22, 23, 24 / Mk 5:1-20
- Tuesday: Heb 12:1-4 / Ps 22:26b-27, 28 and 30, 31-32 / Mk 5:21-43
- Wednesday: Heb 12:4-7, 11-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 13-14, 17-18a / Mk 6:1-6
- Thursday: Mal 3:1-4 / Ps 24:7, 8, 9, 10 / Heb 2:14-18 / Lk 2:22-40 or 2:22-32
- Friday: Heb 13:1-8 / Ps 27:1, 3, 5, 8b-9abc / Mk 6:14-29
- Saturday: Heb 13:15-17, 20-21 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mk 6:30-34
- Next Sunday: Is 58:7-10 / Ps 112:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 (4a) / 1 Cor 2:1-5 / Mt 5:13-16
GET OUT THE VOTE!
ARE YOU NOLA READY?
GET READY...IT'S HURRICANE SEASON!
The information provided is NOT comprehensive but offers a summary for quick review from the City of New Orleans' NOLA Ready website. For details please visit the City of New Orleans' NOLA Ready website at https://ready.nola.gov/home/
- Understand your flood risk
- Clean your property and street
- Insure your property
- Secure your home
SHELTER IN PLACE
If a mandatory evacuation is not ordered, decide whether to evacuate or to shelter in place.
- Gather what you'll need to shelter in place
- Prepare for power and water outages
- Stay safe and informed
If the City of New Orleans orders a mandatory evacuation. all residents and visitors must leave.
- Gather what you will need to leave
- Leave as early as possible
- Reminder that we are still enduring the COVID-19 pandemic and remember to
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face covering
- Wash hands often
- Disinfect high-touch surfaces regularly
If you can't evacuate or need assistance during a mandatory evacuation, the City of New Orleans can help. Text EVACNOLA to 888777 if you need assistance. The City of New Orleans will text information directly to you if there is a mandatory evacuation.